Hubbard, Europa – Undermount refrigeration for articulated trailer units
This ground breaking package from Hubbard delivers performance, reliability, lower operating costs and low carbon emissions with high multi-drop performance.
• Up to 50% fuel saving
• Up to 50% reduced CO2 emissions
• Up to 50% reduced refrigeration primary carbon footprint
• Greater efficiency
• Safer low level installation
• Easier maintenance and operation
• Ultra-quiet 54db @10m
• Ultra-lightweight automotive specification frames
• Extra-large coil high efficiency condenser
• Oversize fans for lower noise levels
• Ultra-safe plastic fuel tanks
• Bespoke factory engine tuning matches performance to user specifications & minimises fuel consumption
Europa’s high efficiency scroll compressor delivers a quieter, more fuel-efficient performance for accurate and stable temperature control.
With increased under mount space compared to nosemount refrigeration, Europa is able to offer a better balance of components delivering higher reliability and longer working life with less maintenance.
With low noise levels for urban deliveries a key consideration, the Europa Undermount offers just 54db @ 10m, a sector best, as a direct result of the under body location, a sealed box and the use of noise absorption materials. The sealed box approach also allows the generator set to be pressurised, limiting dirt ingress.
The low level installation of the Europa Undermount system delivers optimum compliance with health and safety legislation.
6 kw of standby performance is available and effective defrost is provided by a hot gas cycle.
The digital controller is user friendly, featuring illuminated display and simple to operate keys. The pre-programmed temperature selector switch ensures simple, foolproof operation.