The Modbus Communication Interface lets you fully integrate ZEAS and Conveni-Pack systems with building control automation networks and other monitoring systems.
The interface allows you to read all the operational parameters and control important values using the Modbus protocol.
This unifying component transforms ZEAS and Conveni-Pack into a transparent, customisable refrigeration unit and means that you can create object-specific and energy-optimised shop concepts, including remote monitoring application.
Pro-interfaces can be used to connect up to 32 ZEAS units, and are also suitable for use with Conveni-Pack systems and the Booster.
- Target evaporation temperature
- Low pressure level for on and off points
- Forced stop
- Error messages can be cancelled remotely
- Display values
- Model information and operating status
- Refrigerant operating pressure and temperatures
- Electrical operating data and temperatures for components
- Target values
- Fan stage and compressor frequency, operating hours
- Warning and error messages as well as system safety functions