A compact and economical range of cold room control panels featuring a microprocessor based multifunctional controller to compliment Hubbards range of refrigeration products.
• Units up to 20 amp 1 or 3 phase
• Crankcase heater connections
• All equipment D.I.N rail mounted
• Full M.C.B protection, including Condenser and Evaporator Fans
• Remote sensor connections
• Unit, fan and defrost contactors fitted
• Door interlocked isolator
• Danfoss motor Control Gear
• Easy to read wiring diagram to each panel
• Outgoing terminals
• Suitable for top or bottom entry
• Finish: Cabinet PVC Grey RAL 7035
• Wall mounted
• Room light switch fitted
• Supplied with 10 meter sensor
The refrigeration system can be either directly controlled through the compressor contactor or by use of a liquid solenoid valve in pump down operation with both circuits incorporating any elements of a safety circuit installed. Each system supplied comes with comprehensive set up instructions and a wiring diagram for ease of installation.
The control panel is designed to operate a condensing unit with either a single or three phase direct on line compressor with provision for single phase fan/s only, maximum defrost heater load should not exceed 4 kW (1ph) total. Only one evaporator should be installed unless overheat protection is incorporated in the slave unit. Any equipment fitted should not exceed the MCB/ overload ratings stated.
For technical assistance on this range of products including alternative panel specifications for equipment outside the range of our ‘Multi” panel please contact Hubbard here.