This Quality Policy and its associated Quality Management System applies to all activities of Hubbard Products Ltd, wherever work is carried out and is to be followed by all employees as well as any nominated parties working on the Company’s behalf.
This Quality Policy is also communicated to customers & suppliers and is made available to other interested parties as required and appropriate.
Hubbard Products Ltd is a long-established designer and manufacturer of refrigeration equipment for the transport and commercial refrigeration sectors.
In line with this Policy, Hubbard Products Ltd will endeavour to:
- Provide effective services to its customers based on sound and effective business management through a process of continual improvement.
- Provide a pleasant, healthy and safe working environment for all staff such as to provide job satisfaction and reduce staff turnover.
- Provide a profitable return to its investors such as to encourage further investment to support its existing activities and new commercial ventures.
- Ensure that its activities minimise any harm or inconvenience to the environment and the local population, to which end Hubbard Products Ltd also maintains an Environmental Policy and Environmental Management System.
- Adhere to all statutory and regulatory requirements and industry codes of practice, as they apply to its activities.
Hubbard Products Ltd considers that its key aims and objectives for the delivery of customer satisfaction are:
- Accuracy of work, costing and prices
- Dependability and quality of work
- Reaction time to changes/problems
- Cycle time from commencement to completion of contracts
- Accuracy of deliveries
- Satisfactory financial performance
To achieve this it has established and maintains an effective Quality Management System planned as a minimum to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Its aims and objectives are set out in this and associated quality documentation.
Its processes are described and controlled in its Quality Management System and all its activities are carried out in accordance with this documentation.
Any proposed change to a procedure or process must be approved by the Quality Manager and authorised by the relevant Director of the Company prior to implementation.
The Board of Directors has delegated responsibility for maintaining the Quality Management System to the Managing Director but recognises that the responsibility for achieving and maintaining these standards and support of the Quality Management System rests with the whole Board of Directors and all members of staff.
Click here to download a copy of Hubbard Products Quality Policy