The Zer0° series has a new and attractive design, less environmental impact and an upgraded electronics. It’s easy to use and quick to install and maintain.
The series was designed to meet all the needs of the distribution industry and to offer flexibility in the handling of temperatures for refrigerated products, such as chilled and frozen goods.
All the models of the zer0° series are powered by the vehicle’s engine and are suitable for small to large vans.
Suitable for operation down to -25°C.
- IN-CAB CONTROLLER
- UNIT HARDWARE AND CONDENSATION DRAIN KIT
- VEHICLE BATTERY ELECTRIC CONNECTION KIT
- REFRIGERATOR HOSE KIT COMPLETE WITH COMPRESSOR FITTINGS
- ELECTRICAL POWER CONNECTION KIT WITH 10 MT CABLE, PLUG AND SOCKET
- SUITABLE FOR FRONT WALL OR ROOF MOUNTING
- CARTON PALLET PACKAGING
- COMPRESSOR MOUNTING KIT
- 24V ON REQUEST
- HOT GAS DEFROST
- Z350SE Chill to 0°C – R134a Refrigerant
- Z350SA Freeze to -25°C – R404a Refrigerant
- Z350SBE Chill to 0°C – R134a Refrigerant
- Z350SBA Freeze to -25°C – R404a Refrigerant
- Z350SAT Freeze to -25°C – R404a Refrigerant
- Z350SBAT Freeze to -25°C – R404a Refrigerant
|Recommended Truck Cell Volume – R404a|
|Cooling capacity Ta = 30°C|
|Condensing unit weight – Standby||75Kg|
|Condensing unit weight – Non-Standby||75Kg|
Recommendations are based on precooled loads and K values as follows:
0.7K for fresh goods (0°C and 6°C) and 0.4K for frozen goods (-20°C). Recommendations are not a guarantee of performance as there are many variables to be considered.
<hr/ style=”margin:34px 0 !important”>