The All NEW HZS Hubbard Zenith Scroll Range is the World’s first MT Packaged Condensing Unit designed specifically to work with ECA accredited Refrigerated Cabinets. LT Non ECA units also available. The medium temperature, ECA Accredited, HZS Packaged Condensing Unit is aimed squarely at the Retail, Convenience, Forecourt and Grocery sectors offering high energy efficiency, delivering average energy savings of up to 23% over traditional units when operating in PEEC™ mode. The entire Zenith range is ‘F’ Gas friendly and designed to minimise environmental impact.
When combined with a third party ECA qualifying display cabinet Hubbard HZS Zenith Scroll Packaged Condensing Units offer the maximum efficiency for capital outlay and installation costs delivering optimum cash flow.
The HZS Hubbard Zenith Scroll Ranges are designed around two case sizes providing the most efficient combination of condenser coil and low noise fans using special blade geometry.
Most importantly, the units feature a unique design of PCB fan speed control – exclusive to Hubbard Products – which has an optional ‘intelligent’ method of control, PEEC™. This measures compressor suction pressure to adjust condenser fan speed thereby reducing energy consumption (kWh) of the refrigeration compressor while maintaining adequate pressure across the expansion valve.
The Hubbard Products PEEC™ system is the subject of a patent application and marks another major ‘Green’ initiative enhancing our position as the leading design and manufacturing innovator within the UK Refrigeration sector.
• 11 Medium Temperature models all on the ECA list
• 5 Low Temperature models
• Selectable electronic control, Standard FSC or PEEC™
• PEEC™ offers improved efficiency over standard fan control systems
• Copeland scroll compressors for ultimate reliability
• Low noise profiled fan motors 6 or 8 pole
• Sound attenuated compressor compartment
• Thermoguard anti-corrosive coil finish
• All units complete with required associated components for operation
• All units high ambient as standard
• No spindle valves, ball valves used throughout
• Circuit design reduces refrigerant loss potential
• PEPI™ Portable Electronic Pressure Indicator removes requirement to break into system to check pressures, useful for F-gas monitoring obligations
• Unit materials are over 90% recyclable
• PED certified and CE certificated
• All medium temperature units ECA listed
• Combine MT units with third party ECA cabinets for 100% tax efficiency
The Zenith Range Control
The Hubbard ‘HZ’ range incorporates a unique electronic board designed specifically for operation of a refrigeration unit, the Controller uses transducers as well as a temperature probe to provide the most up to date control system currently available. Simple to install with pre-set parameters and functions never seen before on a condensing unit, the HZ board is unique to Hubbard*.
• Pre-configured parameters for pump-down operation, reduce set up time on site
• Set up as standard for Fan Speed Control operation for reduced operational noise at low load with low ambient set back feature
• In built protection systems and use of quality components ensure long term component life cycles
• Volt free contacts allow connection to BMS systems
• *PEEC™ ensures that the optimum efficiency is gained from the system without compromise
• *PEEC™ is selectable and fully automatic in operation, all set points are configured whatever the application
• PEPI™ Simple diagnostics via separate plug in hand held digital pressure monitor reduces potential for refrigerant loss, simply plugs into control board
* Patent pending No.GB0918635.4
• Wall mounting bracket kits
• Oil separators for extended pipe runs
• Anti-Vandal Security Cages
• PEPI™ Portable Electronic Pressure Indicator
The Zenith Scroll Forum