Daikin’s Corporate Ethics are an expression of fundamental values and represent a framework for decision-making. It is the personal responsibility and obligation of each member of the Daikin Europe Group to respect high ethical and legal standards of conduct in both letter and spirit, whether or not imposed by law.
These are the 12 key elements of Daikin’s Corporate Ethics:
- Securing legal compliance
- Providing safe, high-quality products and services anticipating the future needs of end-users
- Conducting business operations based on the principles of fair competition
- Practicing fair procurement by maintaining friendly yet challenging and competitive relations with suppliers
- Respecting intellectual property and confidentiality of proprietary information
- Timely and appropriate disclosing of corporate information
- Being a company that aims to have minimal environmental impact
- Ensuring the safety of our operations
- Cultivating a dynamic workplace that fosters pride and enthusiasm in each employee
- Protecting corporate assets
- Practicing moderation in entertainment and gift exchanges
- Maintaining a firm attitude toward illegal, antisocial and unethical behaviour.
Reporting non-compliance through whistleblower / hotline
Thank you for your interest in Daikin Europe’s ethics and compliance program. Your comments are important and we do our best to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner. We are committed to providing an open and honest environment in which stakeholders are empowered to voice their questions, concerns, or potential violations regarding our business practices.
We strongly encourage you to report any concerns using the Whistle-blower systems which are Accessible through the Daikin website. This is the direct link to the form:
Which can also be accessed through this webpage through the Daikin website:
Daikin Europe N.V. has partnered with Navex Global to provide an external helpline where you can report incidents anonymously through phone or through an online report. This external helpline will help us build trust and confidence in our community and make it easier for people to speak up if they see anything wrong. The helpline can be reached through the link daikineurope.ethicspoint.com
When visiting the link, you will be asked to choose your country from a drop-down menu. After choosing your country, you will be able to continue: (i) to make the report online, or (ii) you can make a report by phone. The phone number and applicable code will appear after selecting your country.
If you use the method by phone, you will be able to select your preferred language after calling the number and entering the applicable code. A translator will automatically join the call.
Regardless of whether you contact the helpline (i) online or (ii) by phone, you will be able to submit your report anonymously.
Chief Legal Officer
Daikin Europe N.V.