Another ECA Qualifying First
Hubbard Products, the UK’s principal manufacturer of ECA qualifying energy-efficient refrigeration equipment, has reinforced its position by introducing the only ETL approved Digital Condensing Units.
Ideal for use with glass door chillers, the Zenith Digital Condensing Units offer responsive performance directly reflecting the duty requirement at any given time, anywhere from 10% to 100% seamless, variable capacity. This flexibility saves energy when cabinet doors remain closed overnight or at times of low footfall, unlike non-digital units need to consume energy regardless of the real-time requirement.
As the first digital condensing unit technology to feature on the Carbon Trust’s Energy Technology List, Hubbard has delivered the missing link in achieving efficient refrigeration. Users can now benefit from lower running costs and improved cash flows by claiming Enhanced Capital Allowance tax relief. The relief can be claimed for both capital expenditure and installation costs of ETL approved refrigeration and cabinets.
The Zenith Digital Condensing Units’ high level of flexibility and responsiveness can be used with multiple cabinets, for example, a combined chiller display comprising a run of glass door and separate cabinet sections.
• Five medium temperature, 3-phase models
• One medium temperature, single phase model
• Medium temperature units ECA Qualified
• One low temperature, 3-phase model
• Copeland digital scroll compressors for ultimate reliability
• Low noise six or eight pole, profiled fan motor
• Standard – EC Fans
• Sound attenuated compressor compartment
• Thermoguard anti-corrosive coil protection
• High ambient as standard
• Seamless, variable capacity output from 10% to 100%
• F-Gas friendly
• Environmentally friendly
• Over 90% recyclable
• PED certified
• CE certified
• Choice of refrigerants:
R404A, R407A, R407F
• 2 years Warranty