What information we collect and how.
The information we collect via the website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your enquiry and to provide after sales service we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have requested;
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Hubbard Products Ltd
This website is compliant with the UK’s European Union (EU) E-Privacy Directive (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), which is a mandatory requirement.
The Hubbard Products Ltd website (www.hubbard.co.uk) places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online experience for our customers.
Where do the cookies come from?
- The software we use to run this site may temporarily transfer a cookie that will track your navigation around our site. This cookie is temporary, and may be deleted when you leave our site.
- Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information about you including your name, address or payment details.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- Your privacy is respected at all times.
By using and browsing this website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not wish to give your consent, you will have the option to disable cookies by using the drop down cookie acceptance bar at the top of every page.
Alternatively, you can disable or block cookies by changing your browsers privacy settings.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by Hubbard.co.uk
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of privacy at GoogleClick here to learn how to opt out and disable Google Analytics|
|Opentracker||opentracker||These cookies are also used
to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information
to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information
in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where
visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Click here to see more about Opentrackers policy on cookiesClick here to see how Opentracker does user tracking|